We are looking to strengthen our team
The MarConsult Schiffahrt shipping company focuses on ship transport using container ships, feeder ships, multi-purpose ships, and bulk carriers. Our international network is extended with the assistance of our partners. Any carrier with global operations is our potential business partner. Reliable charterers guarantee a long-term utilisation of ships.
We can provide all the services of a modern shipping company under one roof: navigation – technical provisions – crews – shipping services – operation – chartering – procurement and sale – bookkeeping – controlling – investor services
From 1 February 2019 on, we will once again have an internship vacancy for the position of Shipping Agent specializing in tramp trade.
The training includes:
- During your 2.5 to 3 years of training you pass through all departments
- Organisation of maritime transports, before and after
- Creation of cargo-related documents
- Regular contact with ship and crew
- Processing of claims
- Analysis of shipping markets
- Travel calculations
- Assistance in the negotiation of freight contracts/CPs
- Processing and post-fixture.
- Chartering, including operation, purchase and sale
- Project management incl. support to banks and investors
- Finance and controlling
- Nautical and technical inspection
- Structure in practical part (company) and theoretical part (block-form vocational training)
- Middle school, college or high school
- Good knowledge of English and geography
- Interest in the international economy
- Organisational talent
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Have we piqued your interest?
If yes, then we are looking forward to receiving your completed application documents via email: email@example.com